A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Quinn is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Quinn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Quinn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Victor Quinn MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James V. Quinn practice?
- Dr. James Quinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Quinn practices Emergency Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Emergency Physicians.