A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stillerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stillerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stillerman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stillerman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stillerman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stillerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 22 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James V. Stillerman practice?
Dr. James Stillerman practices Surgery near Lowville, NY.
See Lowville Surgeons.