A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thorp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Thorp, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorp graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Thorp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vergil Thorp MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Thorp practice?
- Dr. James Thorp has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Thorp practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Oklahoma City Radiologists.