A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vahey, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vahey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vahey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vahey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vahey graduated from University of Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Vahey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Vahey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James W. Vahey practice?
- Dr. James Vahey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Vahey practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons and Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.