A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Valek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Valek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Valek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valek graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Valek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Valek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Valek practice?
- Dr. James Valek has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Valek practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.