A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Van Daalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Van Daalen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Van Daalen, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Daalen graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Van Daalen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Van Daalen MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Van Daalen practice?
- Dr. James Van Daalen has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Van Daalen practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Jeffersonville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Madison, IN.
See Jeffersonville Surgeons.