A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Van Daalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Van Daalen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Daalen
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Van Daalen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Van Daalen, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Daalen graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Van Daalen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Van Daalen MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Van Daalen practice?
- Dr. James Van Daalen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Van Daalen practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.