A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Van Hook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Van Hook is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Fetal Diseases
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Neural Tube Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Hook graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Van Hook has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Warren Van Hook MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Van Hook practice?
- Dr. James Van Hook has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Van Hook practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Obstetricians & Gynecologists.