A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Van Hook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Van Hook is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Fetal Diseases
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Neural Tube Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Hook graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Van Hook has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Hook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Van Hook practice?
Dr. James Van Hook practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Obstetricians & Gynecologists.