Dr. James Warren Van Hook MD is male, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Hook graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.More Education & Awards
Dr. Van Hook has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
- Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Hook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Van Hook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Van Hook practice?
Dr. James Van Hook practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX and Fort Thomas, KY.
See Cincinnati Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Cincinnati Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Van Hook, Dr. Jacob Van Hook, Dr. Jacques Van Hook, Dr. Jaime Van Hook