A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vance is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vance, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Vance graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Vance has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Corwin Vance MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Vance practice?
- Dr. James Vance has 1 office location.
Dr. James Vance practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Wayzata, MN.
See Wayzata Dermatologists.