A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vancuren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vancuren, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vancuren graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Vancuren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Goshen Gen Hosp, Goshen, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ray Vancuren MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Vancuren practice?
- Dr. James Vancuren has 1 office location.
Dr. James Vancuren practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Goshen, IN.
See Goshen Obstetricians & Gynecologists.