Learn more about Dr. James Vander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vander, Ophthalmologist, Retina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vander
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vander, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Vander graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vander has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Vander MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Vander practice?
- Dr. James Vander has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Vander practices Ophthalmology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mays Landing, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Plymouth Meeting Ophthalmologists.