A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vanderburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderburg graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Vanderburg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- East Texas Medical Center-Pittsburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ralph Vanderburg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. James R. Vanderburg practice?
- Dr. James Vanderburg has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Vanderburg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Marshall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburg, TX.
See Marshall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.