A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vanderburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderburg graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Vanderburg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- East Texas Medical Center-Pittsburg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vanderburg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Vanderburg practice?
Dr. James Vanderburg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Marshall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburg, TX.
See Marshall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.