A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vandermeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vandermeer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vandermeer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandermeer graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vandermeer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vandermeer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Vandermeer practice?
Dr. James Vandermeer practices Family Medicine near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bothell, WA.
See Everett Family Physicians.