A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vandermeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vandermeer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandermeer
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vandermeer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vandermeer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandermeer graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vandermeer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Vandermeer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Vandermeer practice?
- Dr. James Vandermeer has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Vandermeer practices Family Medicine near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bothell, WA and Monroe, WA.
See Everett Family Physicians.