Learn more about Dr. James Vandermeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vandermeer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandermeer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vandermeer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vandermeer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandermeer graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vandermeer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Vandermeer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Vandermeer practice?
- Dr. James Vandermeer has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Vandermeer practices Family Medicine near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bothell, WA and Monroe, WA.
See Everett Family Physicians.