A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vanpopering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vanpopering is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanpopering graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Vanpopering has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- Pana Community Hospital
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Cent, Mattoon, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vanpopering DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James Vanpopering practice?
- Dr. James Vanpopering has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Vanpopering practices Gastroenterology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Mattoon, IL.
See Cape Girardeau Gastroenterologists.