A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Varney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Varney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Varney, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varney graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Varney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kastner Varney MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James K. Varney practice?
- Dr. James Varney has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Varney practices Urology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Urologists.