A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vascik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vascik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vascik, FACS, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vascik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Vascik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Vascik FACS, FRCSC, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Vascik practice?
- Dr. James Vascik has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Vascik practices Neurological Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.