Learn more about Dr. James Verheyden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Verheyden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Verheyden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verheyden graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Verheyden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Verheyden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James R. Verheyden practice?
- Dr. James Verheyden has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Verheyden practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR and Burns, OR.
See Bend Orthopedic Surgeons and Bend Surgeons.