A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Verheyden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Verheyden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verheyden
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verheyden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Verheyden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verheyden graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Verheyden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Verheyden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James R. Verheyden practice?
- Dr. James Verheyden has 1 office location.
Dr. James Verheyden practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bend, OR.
See Bend Orthopedic Surgeons and Bend Surgeons.