Dr. James Verheyden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Verheyden?

July 7th, 2013

Thumb Surgery

Dr James Verheyden resently performed Thumb Surgery on my husband he is a excellent Surgeon.Great personality the my husband and i are very lucky to have him as our Dr and the Center is too.

September 19th, 2010

Staleoldpop

I went to see this Dr. due to large accumulation of fluids in my elbow. X-Ray showed bone chips so surgery was scheduled. Two days after surgery my drain was removed and on the third day the elbow opened up and began leaking large amounts of liquid. I went back in to see the Dr. who insinuated that i had caused the problem. Several weeks later I finally convinced him that something must be done as the elbow was not healing.Although he still felt it was my fault, he agreed to do something.While being prepped my elbow burst open in front of two staff members. He cut away the skin around the opening and stitched it back. This was done in a room with two doors opened to hallways. I ended up with a severe infection which he refused to admit was anything serious,"just fibrous tissue". He had a cast room technician remove the stitches in the cast room which is certainly not very clean by nature. The most ugly junk was taken out with no anesthetic and no culture was taken. He had the tech wrap the open wound and sent me to schedule surgery the next day.Within an hour, the dressing was saturated so he had the tech just add three more pads without removing the saturated one. Three hours later, at home, it was all saturated so I wrapped the elbow in lastic and sealed it so he could see it in the morning.Although he would not admit to an infection, he had a potent IV antibiotic administered during surgery. After three attempts in eight weeks and the loss of my arm during this period, my elbow is finally healing. No one should need to go through an experience such as this so I would never recommend him.

July 7th, 2008

Excellent with my carpal tunnel problem. No more problems

October 5th, 2017