A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Verner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Verner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Verner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Verner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Verner practice?
Dr. James Verner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See West Bloomfield Orthopedic Surgeons.