A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Verner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Verner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Verner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Verner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Verner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Verner practice?
- Dr. James Verner has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Verner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.