A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Versalovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Versalovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Versalovic
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Versalovic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Versalovic, MD, PHD is board certified in Pathology and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Versalovic graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Versalovic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Versalovic MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James Versalovic practice?
- Dr. James Versalovic has 1 office location.
Dr. James Versalovic practices Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists and Houston Geneticists.