A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vestal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vestal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vestal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vestal graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Vestal has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Clifton Vestal MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Vestal practice?
- Dr. James Vestal has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Vestal practices Urology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Urologists.