A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vetter is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vetter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vetter graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Vetter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Vetter MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Vetter practice?
- Dr. James Vetter has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Vetter practices Internal Medicine near Portola Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Portola Valley Internists.