A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vincens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vincens is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vincens
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vincens, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincens graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vincens has 10 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Vincens FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James J. Vincens practice?
- Dr. James Vincens has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Vincens practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Johnson City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY.
See Johnson City Internists and Johnson City Cardiologists.