Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Vogler
Dr. James Vogler, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clearwater, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology, General Surgery and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Vogler is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital, Sun Coast Hospital and University Community Hospital at Carroll. Dr. Vogler has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Vogler has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. James Vogler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.
Dr. Stanley Rosewater
Bariatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clearwater, FL 0 mi48
Dr. William Maistrellis
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Clearwater, FL 0 mi50
Dr. Louis Paolillo
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clearwater, FL 0.06 mi38