A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vogt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vogt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vogt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogt graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vogt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vogt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Vogt practice?
- Dr. James Vogt has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Vogt practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.