A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vogt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vogt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vogt
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vogt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vogt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogt graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vogt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vogt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Vogt practice?
- Dr. James Vogt has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Vogt practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.