Dr. James Vogt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 11th, 2014
Dr Vogt is back in his old office
I was so happy to hear Dr Vogt was back. He is the only Doctor who give you all the time you need. He Diagnosis my colon cancer early, 7 years later i am still cancer free. I miss his old staff, they were like Family.

December 4th, 2012
Dr vogt is the best
This is the only Doctor i would wait for, he alway gives you all the time you need. He will even make a house call if needed. He really cares. This is a real old time doc.

June 29th, 2012
I love Dr. Vogt and MDVIP
I love the new office. I never wait. He spends all the time i need. His staff is GREAT. He made sure my surgeon had all my medical records and he came to my house to followup after my surgery. Dr. Vogt is great !!!!!

May 17th, 2012
Competent, caring and a real patient advocate!
I have been a patient of Dr. Vogts for about 11 years. He practices contemporary preventative based medicine with old school values- very patient centered. Dr. Vogt doesn't watch the clock when you see him. He listens to patients, takes as much time as he and the patient needs and is active in working with specialists to provide coordination of care to the client. His team is awesome. His nurse, Jan is thorough and efficient and the front desk staff make sure that approvals from insurance companies happen quickly. I have seen many, many doctors through the years and Dr. Vogt is the best. You just don't find people who practice medicine with such care for patients as he has.

May 15th, 2012
I Have been a patient of Dr. Vogt's for more than 10 years. He is the best and gives 100% of himself. He took great care of my mother inlaw in one of the carehomes that is sees patients. I love that i can reach him 24 hours a day if needed. You are the greatest Dr. Vogt !!

May 14th, 2012
Dr. Vogt is the best. Nobody has every spend the time listening to me. He changed a couple of my meds and i feel like a new person. His staff is great too.

December 13th, 2010
Thisb is a doctor who listens..
Dr. Vogt is one of the few doctors that does not rush you, takes as much time as you need, and he truly listens. He is always spot on with his diagnosis and calls to see how you are doing with the different meds he puts you on. He is actually a doctor that really cares. Our entire family loves him.

June 21st, 2010
I've waited in excess of 3 hours for an appointment (on more than one occasion). He has misdiagnosed problems to the point that I have permanent disabilities becasue of his inability to diagnose (his 22 year old assistant was right, he was not). He is now involved in a money making scheme that does nothing for the patient. First words out of his mouth are 'did you know I was joining xyz'. He is personally a good guy, professionally - stay away. The best way to describe the staff is rude and incompitent.

March 12th, 2010
Great DR
i love him. was sad to see his PA Stuart leave but i still love Dr. Vogt! he's super friends, knows what he's doing, and always helpful!

October 16th, 2009
Lack of consulting and follow-up leaves bad impression
Quick and dirty: Office staff is rude and disrespectful of my time. Dr. Vogt's bedside manner is kind and caring, but after testing/diagnosis of a condition, I was not consulted as to a treatment plan, my options, etc.Office message machine tells me that office hours are M-F, 8:30am to 4:30pm w/ lunch between 12:00pm and 1:00pm. I call on Friday at 3:15 and the machine says its after office hours. It also informs me that I'm NOT to leave a message for routine matters as they will be deleted.It is time for the health care industry to start acting like the 'professionals' that they claim to be. If I treated my customers' like this, I'd be out of business within a quarter.

April 18th, 2009
A sad change
Apparently, Dr. Vogt has decided that Medicare patients are now beneath him. He refused to see the patient because of her insurance, even though patient was been with him for years already. Worse, when patient was ill due to medication issues (possible narcotic pain prescription reactions) doctor did not return emergency call over the weekend. No one called back... and this wasn't the first time. But it will be last, we are changing doctors. How terribly sad and disgusting that a doctor would treat an elderly medicare patient with such disrespect. This is not the same Dr. Vogt we first met. Greed can change people, even doctors.