A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vogus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vogus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vogus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogus graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vogus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brian Vogus MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Vogus practice?
- Dr. James Vogus has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Vogus practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, PA.
See Redding Family Physicians and Redding Hospice & Palliative Specialists.