A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Voloshin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Voloshin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Voloshin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Voloshin graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Voloshin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter James Voloshin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Voloshin practice?
- Dr. Peter Voloshin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Voloshin practices Plastic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Plastic Surgeons.