Dr. James Vosseller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

no change

March 28th, 2016
Mobility Maker
Easy to understand and very thorough. Listens carefully and suggests sensible approaches favoring conservative intervention. Has a good sense of humor.

February 26th, 2016
No personality. Missed fractures. Stay away.

October 22nd, 2015
Nice guy. Not sure about his skills.
Nice fellow. I question his experience and skill. He operated on my ankle and it became clear that he really didn't address the problem. I spent weeks incapacitated in recovery and the issue was never resolved. I regret not going to a more experienced and skilled surgeon.

May 20th, 2015
Good Thorough Doctor
I have been treated by Dr Vosseller on numerous occasions over the course of 3 years and can tell you his bedside manner is above all others out there. He is thorough and ensures you understand what the problem is and what can be done surgically to alleviate the problem. He shows a very caring personality and I have nothing but good things to say about him. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

June 17th, 2014
Great experience!
Listened, answered questions, professional and gave great medical advice and care. Staff was very nice.

April 11th, 2014
Very impressed!
I went for a consultation with Dr. Vosseller just the other day. I was very impressed with his promptness and bedside manner. Although I was disappointed that due to insurance I could no longer see his partner, Justin Greisberg, he made me feel at ease and very comfortable with him. Just hoping that his plan to relieve my foot pain works out... Highly recommend!

June 4th, 2013
The Greatest
Dr. V is a very caring physician. After having ankle surgery almost a year ago and still having difficulty walking due to pain, I came to see Dr. V. He took his time with me, made sure I had a MRI done and after viewing the images..spent more than thirty minutes on the phone explaining what he'd found. He took time out of his busy schedule to fit me in, as an emergency, for surgery. I can't say enough about him...he indeed is the greatest. Two days out post surgical, the nerve block that was given to me before surgery is still very effective. So, I have felt no pain thus far. I highly recommend this ortho surgeon.

April 9th, 2013
2nd Opinion for Loose Body Fragment
Excellent doctor! He takes his time to examine your foot / ankle condition. He's also very polite and never rushes the patient unlike other doctors. Being an avid basketball player, I plan on going to Dr. JT Vosseller for every ankle injury in the future.

January 19th, 2013
Dr. Vosseller is fantastic! He is an incredibly skilled surgeon and has an amazing bed side manner. He is always on time. Every exam is extremely thorough. And takes the time to answer any question you may have.. no matter how silly or small. Would highly recommend!

June 11th, 2012
Don't go to see this doctor if you value your time
They overbook patients there and as a result I had to wait more than an hour. I'm sorry, but my time is valuable too. After an hour i just left. I waisted so much time for nothing.

June 11th, 2012
Wait time is WAY too LONG!!!
I can't tell you if this doctor is good or not. He's probably excellent. The problem is that they double book patients slots and I ended up having to wait more than an hour. I had to get back work so after waiting for that long I just had to leave without being seen. I understand that they over book to make up for now show, and that his time is very valuable. Problem is, my time is valuable too.