A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vrabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vrabel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vrabel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrabel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Vrabel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Vrabel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Vrabel practice?
- Dr. James Vrabel has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Vrabel practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Emergency Physicians.