A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Adams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Adams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Adams MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Adams practice?
- Dr. James Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. James Adams practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.