A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Baker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Baker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Baker MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James W. Baker practice?
- Dr. James Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Baker practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lake Oswego, OR.
See Lake Oswego Allergists and Lake Oswego Pediatricians.