Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Brooks Jr
Dr. James Brooks Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henrico, VA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brooks is affiliated with Bon Secours St Mary's Hospital, Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest and CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus. Dr. Brooks has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Brooks Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Brooks Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henrico, VA.
Dr. James Thompson III
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Cardiovascular Disease
Henrico, VA 0 mi38
Dr. Antonio Victor Gonzalez
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Henrico, VA 0 mi10
Henrico, VA 0 mi33