Dr. James Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Brown?

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Dr. Brown delivered my baby and dealt with some complications following. I was always well informed about what was going on, and most importantly, I felt like he was on my side through the ordeal. He was always available, he was prompt, and he was knowledgeable. He personally called me the day after I went home to check on my condition, which was going above and beyond what was required of him. I have the utmost level of trust in him and would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

He was awesome when. I saw him,so was his staff!!!!

Good choice without having to go to the city...

Posted on September 29th, 2012

Dr. Brown is easy going, gets the job done and answered all our questions. He is a bit on the quiet side, but that is fine with us (seems like too many doctors talk too much and don't listen to their patients). We were really worried about our pregnancy and he put us at ease. It was great they had a little machine they pulled into the room to see the baby instead of having to go into another special room. Great nurses and staff, very prompt. I am greatful that my ob is close and I don't have to travel over 1 hour each way to get there, or wait for hours. Definately recommend!

Posted on May 1st, 2015