A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital - Ormond Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brown MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Brown practice?
- Dr. James Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brown practices Family Medicine near Ormond Beach, FL.
See Ormond Beach Primary Care Doctors.