A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Browne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Browne, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Browne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Browne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Browne practice?
Dr. James Browne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Andrews, TX.
See Andrews Obstetricians & Gynecologists.