A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Browne is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Browne, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Browne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Permian Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Browne FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Browne practice?
- Dr. James Browne has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Browne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Andrews, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX and Odessa, TX.
See Andrews Obstetricians & Gynecologists.