A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnett
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burnett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Burnett has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Burnett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Burnett practice?
- Dr. James Burnett has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Burnett practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX and Irving, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.