Learn more about Dr. James Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burnett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Burnett has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Burnett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Burnett practice?
- Dr. James Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Burnett practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.