A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnett
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burnett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Burnett has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Burnett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Burnett practice?
- Dr. James Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Burnett practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.