A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bush is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bush
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bush, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Bush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Bush MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Bush practice?
- Dr. James Bush has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bush practices Ophthalmology near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Ophthalmologists.