A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cahill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cahill
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cahill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahill graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cahill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Cahill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Cahill practice?
- Dr. James Cahill has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cahill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Hackensack Surgeons.