Learn more about Dr. James Cahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cahill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cahill
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cahill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cahill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahill graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cahill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Cahill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Cahill practice?
- Dr. James Cahill has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cahill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Surgeons.