Dr. James Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Campbell?

So glad we found Dr. Campbell!

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

I think Dr.Campbell is a great doctor! My husband and I recently switched from our former family doctor to him, and both really like him. We also recently switched our oldest child to Campbell from her former pediatrician. Our child suffers from chronic UTI's and her former pediatrician would do nothing to see what could be causing them. Former pediatrician just wrote antibiotics, no further testing, didn't really care or listen. After switching our child to Dr. Campbell, he listened, and ordered numerous tests to try and find out why our child is suffering from these so much. We are still awaiting the results, but I am so glad we switched. He has a gentle and kind bedside manner to children as well.

My children really like him

Posted on June 28th, 2012

We usually have to wait for atleast 30 minutes before we are called back but the kids don't seem to mind. Dr. Campbell has a really good bedside manner. He makes the children feel so comfortable. He listens to my concerns and gives his opinions. I would recommend him to my family.

WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Posted on May 7th, 2012

He does not listen to anything about my son, the only thing he ever does is pretend like he knows what he is doing! I can do more medical things than him. The only thing he did was listen to a heart beat. We had to force him to check my son's ears because he seemed like they were bothering him. I have never seen in my entire life such a bad doctor. He needs his license taken away he is so bad...

Posted on August 24th, 2017