Dr. James Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Campbell?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. James Campbell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2012

So glad we found Dr. Campbell!

I think Dr.Campbell is a great doctor! My husband and I recently switched from our former family doctor to him, and both really like him. We also recently switched our oldest child to Campbell from her former pediatrician. Our child suffers from chronic UTI's and her former pediatrician would do nothing to see what could be causing them. Former pediatrician just wrote antibiotics, no further testing, didn't really care or listen. After switching our child to Dr. Campbell, he listened, and ordered numerous tests to try and find out why our child is suffering from these so much. We are still awaiting the results, but I am so glad we switched. He has a gentle and kind bedside manner to children as well.

June 28th, 2012

My children really like him

We usually have to wait for atleast 30 minutes before we are called back but the kids don't seem to mind. Dr. Campbell has a really good bedside manner. He makes the children feel so comfortable. He listens to my concerns and gives his opinions. I would recommend him to my family.

May 7th, 2012

WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN!

He does not listen to anything about my son, the only thing he ever does is pretend like he knows what he is doing! I can do more medical things than him. The only thing he did was listen to a heart beat. We had to force him to check my son's ears because he seemed like they were bothering him. I have never seen in my entire life such a bad doctor. He needs his license taken away he is so bad...

August 24th, 2017