Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Carter
Dr. James Carter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Carter is affiliated with Bronson LakeView Hospital, Bronson Vicksburg Hospital and Bronson Methodist Hospital. Dr. Carter has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Carter has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr. Robert Williams
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi19
Dr. Gregory Tennyson
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi32
Dr. Reuben Eliuk
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi36