A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Carter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Carter MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Carter practice?
- Dr. James Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. James Carter practices Internal Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists.