A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chen, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Way-Young Chen MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Chen practice?
- Dr. James Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Chen practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.