Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Clarke
Dr. James Clarke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint George, UT, with other offices in Layton, UT and Ogden, UT (and 2 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Radiology. Dr. Clarke is affiliated with Salt Lake Regional Medical Center and Ogden Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Clarke has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. James Clarke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.
Dr. Ray Richards
Saint George, UT 0.01 mi32
Dr. Benjamin Brooks
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Saint George, UT 0.42 mi12
Dr. Spencer Ashton
Saint George, UT 0.42 mi11