A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Douglas, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douglas
Type 1 Diabetes Patient Education Learn all about type 1 diabetes by first reading Vitals' patient education guide. Know what to expect and how to prepare for your diabetes doctor visit before you go.Before Visiting Dr. Douglas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Douglas, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Operative Surgical Procedures
- Ovarian Cysts
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. James Douglas practice?
- Dr. James Douglas has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Douglas practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Endocrinologists.