A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Douglas, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douglas
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Douglas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Douglas, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Operative Surgical Procedures
- Ovarian Cysts
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. James Douglas practice?
- Dr. James Douglas has 1 office location.
Dr. James Douglas practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Endocrinologists.