Dr. James Douglas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
patient
I went to see Dr. Douglas after trying for approximately one year. He and his staff were extremely professional and knowledgeable. I went directly to IVF, and had success on the first attempt. I would definitely recommend him to others!

August 20th, 2016
Easy Breezy
I love his nurses. They made me feel so comfortable and at ease. He is very knowledgeable and always walk me through each step of the way.

March 21st, 2016
I have go to Dr. Douglas for infertility treatment. We currently have a 13 month old son, and twins on the way!

March 3rd, 2016
Highly Recommend!
Dr. Douglas is an amazing specialist & a wonderful person. His office is very professional & helpful. They got us pregnant on the first cycle. Thank you!

February 17th, 2016
Everything is pretty amazing about IVF Plano. They were able to help me get pregnant in four months when other doctors told me nothing was wrong. I am a 21 year old who was struggling to get pregnant for two years. They finally found out that I wasn't ovulating on my own, prescribed a treatment, and now I am pregnant four months later! Miracle workers and very caring and thoughtful. Also, my insurance didn't cover anything and I was still able to afford the treatment out of pocket. Awesome place and I highly recommend.

November 20th, 2015
He is the best, The Staff even more...
Dr Douglas is a very good doctor. He analyzes the issue in detail without taking any decision and also makes sure we are comfortable with each and every step. He is professional, courteous and very compassionate. I have no words for his staff. They are the best in this profession that we came across. They go out of their way to help. If you are looking for an REI do make sure consult with Dr. Douglas. You will be in good hands.

May 24th, 2015
Highly recommend Dr Douglas and staff
I highly recommend Dr Douglas and his staff. We had 2 successful rounds of IVF resulting in pregnancy of 3 children (still pregnant with twins have one child). Dr Douglas and his staff are readily available to answer questions, provide excellent education on the processes and medications. I felt completely supported throughout the cycles.

May 19th, 2015
Amazing Staff and Doctor
we had been struggle with infertility for about 2.5 years, and spent 2 years with Dr. Douglas and his staff. They made us feel so comfortable and Vivky the front desk lady is probably the most amazingly sweet person ever. The whole staff is really good, Beth, Angela, Karen, the U/S Tech (I didnt catch his name) but they are all amazing. Dr Douglas is so patient and makes time for patients and answers any questions that they might have for him, and explains everything and anything that he will do or try. We are now 7 weeks pregnant with our first!

May 4th, 2015
Definitely Would Recommend
I highly recommend Dr. Douglas and his staff at Plano IVF. I have been a patient for nearly a year, and I feel like the people there are family. His nurses Beth and Angela are absolutely FANTASTIC and spend a lot of time with you throughout the process. His front desk staff, Vicki and Karen are so sweet and encouraging. Appointments are kept timely and Vicki answers the phone 100% of the time. If needed, you can speak directly to the nurse herself. I feel like they have ALL gone above and beyond to take care of me. While Dr. Douglas is definitely overseeing and expertly directing care, his staff is able walk you through the steps, provide education/rationale, but more importantly they provide much needed support and encouragement. Plano IVF is a very special place to me and all of these people will hold a special place in my heart.

March 11th, 2015
Dr. Douglas and his staff were beyond exceptional. The nurses, Angela and Beth, went above and beyond to call with results ASAP, even during their closed hours. His entire staff was friendly and professional, and very enjoyable to work with. All processes and results were thoroughly explained, and everyone was so reassuring. I very highly recommend Dr. Douglas and his FABULOUS staff!

January 9th, 2015
Blessed us with a miracle 15 years ago
Dr. Douglas was a very kind doctor. We knew our odds weren't good & he was honest with us. But after years of trying with other doctors that treated you like cattle, we were finally blessed with our daughter while in the care of Dr. Douglas. Staff was great. I highly recommend!

November 24th, 2014
HIGHLY RECOMMED
I originally started with Dr. Rodriquez who is in the same building as Douglas. I am 41 years old, have a 3 year old, and one miscarriage. After over a year of trying, we looked at our options. Dr. Rodriquez basically said my only option was IVF with the genetic testing. (over 35k). He didn't recommend doing any other procedure. I left there depressed and seeked out Dr. Douglas. Also, his nurse was not very friendly and all she would say is that it was my age that was my problem. I reached out to Dr. Douglas and his approach was "you have been able to get pregnant twice before and all your tests have come back normal so I recommend IUI at least 2-3x. ($1,500 each time). His nurses there were fabulous and so enjoyable to work with. my first round was not successful. The second round of IUI was successful and I am pregnant with twins and 14 weeks along. I paid 3k rather than 35k. I think the IVF would have worked but I am glad I didn't have to go that route. I HIGHLY recommend seeing Dr. Douglas for your fertility issues.