Dr. James Douglas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Douglas?

September 2nd, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Dr.Douglas is an excellent doctor. He is very patient,humble and listened our questions carefully and gave us suggestions/options in the initial consultation. His entire team are so kind and professional. Their time management is awesome. We've never waited for more than 5 minutes from our appointment time. It was a relaxed, stress free procedure and got success in first attempt. Myself and my husband are grateful to Dr.Douglas, his entire staff and ART department.

May 26th, 2017

I'm so grateful that I found Dr. Douglas. I went through 2 prior IVF treatments with a different physician with no success. Dr. Douglas took the time to figure out what medications would work for me instead of prescribing me the norm. He and his staff were patient, competent and friendly. At 37, I'm now pregnant for the first time. My husband and I can't thank them enough. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

March 29th, 2017

Great Doctor and awesome Staff

Amazing doctor and the staff is very compassionate. People here will help you get through your tough times.

March 17th, 2017

Very Knowledgeable Doctor and Wonderful Caring Staff

I began seeing Dr. Douglas in Oct 2016. He is very knowledgeable and does take time to explain the process in the initial consultation. Most of the visits were with his nursing staff. The nursing staff are ALL extremely knowledgeable & experienced and they review everything with Dr. Douglas. I genuinely felt like they cared about our success and well-being. My husband and I are now expecting! So grateful to Dr. Douglas, The Plano IVF staff, and ART staff!

October 17th, 2016

patient

I went to see Dr. Douglas after trying for approximately one year. He and his staff were extremely professional and knowledgeable. I went directly to IVF, and had success on the first attempt. I would definitely recommend him to others!

August 20th, 2016

Easy Breezy

I love his nurses. They made me feel so comfortable and at ease. He is very knowledgeable and always walk me through each step of the way.

March 22nd, 2016

I have go to Dr. Douglas for infertility treatment. We currently have a 13 month old son, and twins on the way!

March 3rd, 2016

Highly Recommend!

Dr. Douglas is an amazing specialist & a wonderful person. His office is very professional & helpful. They got us pregnant on the first cycle. Thank you!

February 17th, 2016

Everything is pretty amazing about IVF Plano. They were able to help me get pregnant in four months when other doctors told me nothing was wrong. I am a 21 year old who was struggling to get pregnant for two years. They finally found out that I wasn't ovulating on my own, prescribed a treatment, and now I am pregnant four months later! Miracle workers and very caring and thoughtful. Also, my insurance didn't cover anything and I was still able to afford the treatment out of pocket. Awesome place and I highly recommend.

November 20th, 2015

He is the best, The Staff even more...

Dr Douglas is a very good doctor. He analyzes the issue in detail without taking any decision and also makes sure we are comfortable with each and every step. He is professional, courteous and very compassionate. I have no words for his staff. They are the best in this profession that we came across. They go out of their way to help. If you are looking for an REI do make sure consult with Dr. Douglas. You will be in good hands.

May 24th, 2015

Highly recommend Dr Douglas and staff

I highly recommend Dr Douglas and his staff. We had 2 successful rounds of IVF resulting in pregnancy of 3 children (still pregnant with twins have one child). Dr Douglas and his staff are readily available to answer questions, provide excellent education on the processes and medications. I felt completely supported throughout the cycles.

May 19th, 2015

Amazing Staff and Doctor

we had been struggle with infertility for about 2.5 years, and spent 2 years with Dr. Douglas and his staff. They made us feel so comfortable and Vivky the front desk lady is probably the most amazingly sweet person ever. The whole staff is really good, Beth, Angela, Karen, the U/S Tech (I didnt catch his name) but they are all amazing. Dr Douglas is so patient and makes time for patients and answers any questions that they might have for him, and explains everything and anything that he will do or try. We are now 7 weeks pregnant with our first!