A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dwyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dwyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dwyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dwyer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwyer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dwyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- University Hospital-UMDNJ-Newark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dwyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Dwyer practice?
- Dr. James Dwyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Dwyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bedminster, NJ.
See Bridgewater Surgeons.