Learn more about Dr. James Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dwyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dwyer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwyer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dwyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- University Hospital-UMDNJ-Newark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dwyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Dwyer practice?
- Dr. James Dwyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Dwyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bedminster, NJ.
See Bridgewater Orthopedic Surgeons.