A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Faulkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Faulkner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Faulkner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulkner graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Faulkner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faulkner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Faulkner practice?
Dr. James Faulkner practices Urology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Urologists.