A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Faulkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Faulkner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Faulkner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulkner graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Faulkner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Faulkner MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Faulkner practice?
- Dr. James Faulkner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Faulkner practices Urology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Urologists.