A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fox is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fox, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fox has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Fox FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Fox practice?
- Dr. James Fox has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Fox practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.