A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Galbraith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Galbraith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galbraith
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Galbraith Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Galbraith graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Galbraith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Walter Galbraith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Galbraith practice?
- Dr. James Galbraith has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Galbraith practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Waxahachie Emergency Physicians and Waxahachie Family Physicians.