A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gallagher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gallagher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Retardation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wilson Gallagher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James W. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. James Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gallagher practices Psychiatry near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Psychiatrists.