4.8

April 25th, 2016
I would highly reccomend Dr. Gorman and his nurses. He took time to explain procedures and what to expect. He was very professional and had a great bedside manner. His nurses are very helpful and personable also.

January 27th, 2016
Hands down, not only the best OBGYN, but the absolute best doctor I have ever been to. I would definatly recommend him to anyone!

November 17th, 2015
Excellent OB/GYN
Dr. Gorman cares about his patients. He is kind and patient. Great bed side manner.

June 15th, 2015
Excellent Doctor and Staff! Very impressed with them (except woman who schedules appointments (rude and short with me))
I was very impressed by this doctor. He was very upbeat, professional and knowledgeable. He is even interested in getting feedback from another specialist I am going to see. On the day of my appointment, I found the staff that day to be excellent. The only complaint I have is with the woman who schedules the appointments. She was very rude and short with me. Then on the day of my appointment, I was told I was not even scheduled. I was very lucky that Dr. Gorman and the staff were able to accommodate me. I have a health condition where I cannot drive and had to rely on transportation to get there, so it would've been a hardship if I had to come back another day. So, thank you for accommodating me that day. The woman in scheduling did not treat me kindly at all.

April 17th, 2014
Amazing Dr.
Parkhill is a great clinic, but dr. Gorman is the best one there. He's been my Gyno for years and has delivered all 4 of my grandbabies. You are missing out if you don't have Dr. Gorman.

April 16th, 2014
Couldn't ask for a better Dr.
I've had several bad experiences with OBGYNs, however dr. Gorman is the most gentle, compassionate and honest doctor I've ever had. He has helped me through 3 pregnancies and 2 miscarriages. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 30th, 2013
AMAZING
I absolutely love Dr. Gorman. I have gone to him since he joined Parkhill over 15 years ago and have never once been disappointed. He helped my husband and I through infertility issues, always being honest but hopeful. He has delivered my 3 babies, 2 of which were c-section. I have recommended him to all of my friends and they have all loved him as well. I wouldn't go to any other doctor.

March 5th, 2012
Wonderful Docter
Dr. Gorman delivered my second child via c-section last year. It was the best experience. He was very caring and always made sure my baby and I were taken care of. I would recommend him to any of my friends!!!

December 31st, 2011
Very Pleased!
Always a pleasant visit with Dr. Gorman and his staff. Although there is a little bit of a wait, Dr. Gorman and Parkhill are definitely worth it. He is such a caring and genuine doctor and the services at Parkhill Clinic are exceptional. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

July 14th, 2010
Wonderful caring doctor. Gave my husband and I great support during the ups and down of creating a family while enduring infertility. You won't be able to find a better doctor anywhere!

June 1st, 2010
Would Recommend
Dr. Gorman is a very kind and understanding doctor. He delivered both of my children. I would recommend him to anyone having a baby! :)